PickData will attend to Hannover Messe 2017, the leading event in industrial automation sector in Europe, taking place from April 24th to 28th. This year you will find us at Stand B01 of Hall 12.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- The LoRaTM sensors centralizer, Gateway LR.
- The device for control and monitoring water/gas counters, dry contact detection, temperature measure and remote actuations with LoRaTM communications, TIR Two.
- SEM’s series, the new collection of single-phase and three-phase analyzers of one DIN rail module, SEM One and SEM Three.
- RS-485 to LoRaTM communications converter to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- New PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- The communications gateways PICK 3G and PICK VPN
- Our service of custom electronics and hardware development to communications world, Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, energy, etc…
- Solutions to monitoring consumptions, energy efficiency, food tracking and security, cold chain, remote maintenance and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting, please, fill in our contact form.
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .