ACTIO 24 is an industrial signal centralizer with four analogue inputs that operate in the range 0 to 20 mA, two voltage-free digital inputs and two digital relay outputs.
The device has removal connectors for power supply (85-265 Vac), inputs/outputs and RS-485 communications.
The communication of measured data works over Modbus RTU standard protocol.
- RS-485 communication
- Modbus RTU protocol
- Remote configuration
- Status LEDs
- 85 … 265 Vac / 120 … 374 Vdc input voltage
- DIN rail installation
- PC self-extinguishing box
- Type: Opto-insulated voltage free
- Maximum activation current: 50 mA
- Current input range: 0-20 mA
- Resolution: 1024 points
- Input impedance: 100 Ω
- Transducer resolution: 10 bits
- Type: Relay
- Maximum operating power: 750 Vac
- Maximum operating voltage: 250 Vac
- Maximum switching current: Resistive load I: 5 Aac
- Electrical working life (250 Vac / 5 A): 3 x 104 operations
- Mechanical working life: 2 x 107 operations