PickData will attend to IoT Solutions World Congress 2019, the leading event in Industrial Internet of Things sector in Europe, taking place from October 29th to 31th. This year you will find us at Stand 351 of Hall 2, organized by Ajuntament de Barcelona and ACCIÓ.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows you to create customized industrial IoT devices without R&D costs. You just need 3 single steps:
- Choose the modules that will shape your device
- Design and develop your firmware
- Customize it with your own brand
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- Main features of new PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- Our new service of firmware development specialized on communications, Internet of Things protocols and Linux Embedded programming.
- Solutions to energy management, utilities and power generation, maintenance and facility management, equipment manufacturers, tank level reporting, building monitoring and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .