PickData will attend to IoT Solutions World Congress 2017, the leading event in Internet of Things sector in Europe, taking place from October 3rd to 5th. This year you will find us at Booth 5 Stand C400 of Hall 5.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- SEM’s series, the new collection of single-phase and three-phase analyzers of one DIN rail module, SEM One and SEM Three.
- The LoRaTM sensors centralizer, Gateway LR.
- The device for control and monitoring water/gas counters, dry contact detection, temperature measure and remote actuations with LoRaTM communications, TIR Two.
- New PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- The communications gateways PICK 3G and PICK VPN
- Our service of custom electronics and hardware development to communications world, Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, energy, etc…
- Solutions to monitoring consumptions, energy efficiency, food tracking and security, cold chain, remote maintenance and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .