PickData will participate in Matelec 2018, the leading national congress for Solutions for Electric and Electronic Industry, taking place from November 13th to 16th in Madrid. This year you will find us at Stand 6B08 of Hall 6 at IFEMA.
Taking advantage of the occasion, new solutions for monitoring, control and managing of facilities will be presented:
- eMOD, a modular OEM solution that allows to create customized devices for specific industrial applications in an agile and cost-effective way.
- Bridge LR, the RS-485 to LoRaTM communications bridge to provide wireless connectivity to any wired device or sensor.
- SEM’s series, the new collection of single-phase and three-phase energy meters of one DIN rail module, SEM One and SEM Three.
- New PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT), including advanced Big Data analytics tool.
- The communications gateways PICK 3G and PICK VPN
- Our service of custom electronics and hardware development to communications world, Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, energy, etc…
- Solutions to energy management, utilities and power generation, maintenance and facility management, equipment manufacturers, tank level reporting, building monitoring and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting or you need a free visitor pass for the event, please, fill in our contact form.
Documentation and other information
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .