PickData will attend, for the second year in a row, to Mobile World Congress Barcelona taking place from February 22th to 26th. This year you will find us at Stand CS50 Booth 2 of Hall Congress Square, organized by the Generalitat de Catalunya through ACCIÓ.
After being selected as one of the 44 companies with the most innovative proposals in Catalonia, we have decided to present new products and solutions like the following:
- New PickData EVO version, our Industrial Internet of Things platform (IIoT).
- The communications gateways PICK 3G and PICK VPN
- Solutions to monitoring consumptions, energy efficiency, food tracking and security, cold chain, remote maintenance and more.
- Our sensors collection with LoRa technology for measuring temperature, humidity, luminosity, CO2, energy, impulse counter, open contact detection and remote actuations.
- Our service of custom electronics and hardware development to communications world, Internet of Things (IoT), sensors, energy, etc…
MWC is one of world’s most important technologic events and this year the organizers expect more than 95.000 visitors, which would become a record figure. Among them, have been confirmed the presence of CEOs of ARM, AT&T, BT, Cisco, Ericsson, Facebook, Huawei, Intel, PayPal, Roshan, Telefónica and more.
We hope to personally meet with you in our stand. Don’t lose the opportunity to know PickData’s new solutions.
If you want to contact us to schedule a meeting, please, fill in our Contact form.
You can continue reading our publications in the News section .